Yes. It’s my last Craft Your Passion Challenge as a DT. I feel like I’ve learned so much about myself during these past 6 months and really, should be holding some kind of speech. But since I’m lazy, I’m only sharing my card.
This week’s theme is this fabulous colour combo (yes, I really had to add the “u”). I know, I know. At first it seems like a whole lot of fluorescent but once you get going, the colours come together pretty easy.
Ta-dah! The colours are slightly off. I scanned it so they don’t come across as bright as they are in real life. The rosettes are from my local craft store, the banners are actually plastic push pins and background paper is either MME or OA. Can’t remember. The tire is paper pieced to give some dimension and it looks rather fun in real life. If you are interested to take part, click HERE and you have a chance to win 5 digis from Mayzy Art.
I’m sharing this card also in following challenges:
Make It Monday: #125 with Meljens Designs
Paper Playtime: Challenge #2- Use Some Brown
Ooh La La Creations: Challenge #122- Wheely Good
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Let’s Get Paper Piecing! (the tire swing)
I❤ ProMarkers: Challenge #152- Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: Challenge #29-Anything Goes
Kortisto: #15- Pyöreitä
Pile It On: #4- Decorative Tape
Thrifty Finn. Over and out.
- Gone Country. Or Sarcastic. (thriftyfinn.wordpress.com)
- Recipe Challenge! Or How You Can Find Inspiration In Everything. (thriftyfinn.wordpress.com)
- Vintage Or Shabby Chic (thriftyfinn.wordpress.com)
- Totally Teal (thriftyfinn.wordpress.com)
- Oh Deer! (thriftyfinn.wordpress.com)
- I Heart Wool Felt: A giveaway! (veryberryhandmade.co.uk)
- Top 10 Craft Items I’d Rather Not Live Without! (handmadebysara.wordpress.com)