My sister celebrated her umpteenth birthday last weekend. Let’s not dwell on the age but rather talk about the card I made. Which is totally pretty and awesome:
I busted out my washi tapes and taped rows of them on a basic square card.
Then on the inside wrote greetings with Dymo. On my brand new PINK Dymo-tape. It says “Happy 29th Birthday Anniversary Sister, from Sister” I added some more washi here too because, why not.
Then on the back I added the year. Leaving the back blank just didn’t work and adding this small bit made the whole card more interesting. To finish things off I rounded the corners with my round corner punch.
So here it is. Pretty in Pink & Washi! Easy! I wish I had taken the pics in better light because the graphic style really doesn’t show off in these pics. Anyhoo, I’m happy with the end product and I’m entering this card in following challenges:
My Grafico Challenges: #144- Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew: Challenge #28- Girly
Shopping Our Stash: Challenge #87- Valentines, Heart, Red, Love etc…
Simon Says…Anything Goes!
Paper Pretties: PWC243- Square Cards
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #254- A Different Corner
Paper Crafting Journey: For a Girl
Natalie and Amy’s Challenge: #6- Something Old. Something New (old and new washi tapes)
Pile It On Challenge: #4-Decorative Tape
The ABC Challenge: G for Going Dotty
Thanks for dropping by!
- Washi Tape Birthday Cards (bedifferentactnormal.com)
- DIY Woven Washi Tape Valentine (domesticspace.com)
- Washi Tape Organization Tip (triciatreasure.blogspot.com)
- A Beautiful Giveaway with The Plaid Barn (abeautifulmess.com)
- Washi Wonderful (ingeniousinkling.typepad.com)
- weekend inspiration: we r memory keepers (aussiescrapsource.typepad.com)
- Our CHA Peeks Continue! (prima.typepad.com)
- Washi Tape Valentines (bedifferentactnormal.com)
- Washi Tape DIY (gradof2015.wordpress.com)
- Mix Tape (hanaandgeorge.wordpress.com)