I’m upset! Since my mac did the dance of death, I couldn’t re-colour my Pinteresting-banner! WAAAAH! I have to use an old one! WAAAAAAH! Not to mention, I haven’t been pinning that much since my last post…But there are some goodies there. Let’s start with…
A good print can save anyone’s day. This cherry pattern is a fantastic new take on a classic. Designer: Georgiana Paraschiv. From black cherries to black dots:
I can’t decide if this is a summer or an autumn look but I love it anyway. It’s fun and young but not so young that I couldn’t wear it. Another matter is could I pull it off with the amount of junk that I have in my trunk. And thighs. Let’s not forget the thighs.
Of course I can always cheer myself up with champagne lollies! Who am I kidding. If I had champagne, I’d drink it. Alone and not sharing.
He would share. He would share anything you have. And the neighbours have. And the neighbours kids have. He’d share anything he sees and thinks is delicious.
I like him already.
Thrifty Finn- Pinning in the library till she gets to do it at home again.
- Pinterest Challenge: Lamp Makeover (or the one I didn’t choose) (shoes-off-please.com)
- Pinterest outfits (esterstalk.wordpress.com)
- Instagram vs. Pinterest (howareyouusingsocialmedia.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest Serves New Recipe for Advertisers (solomozone.com)
- Champagne Pick-Me-Up (baublestobubbles.com)
- Do you Pinterest? (organizeandcraft.wordpress.com)