Wow. This week I have found tons of new people to follow on Pinterest and subsequently, tons of pretty, inspiring things. Even with all the hullabaloo surrounding Sew Mama Sew’s Giveaway, I found some time to pin:
I don’t know what the story is about but she sure as heck does look cute. I need to pinch those cheeks and ruffle that hair and maybe try on those glasses. I’m pretty sure I’d look equally cute.
Okay. If I can’t rock the cute maybe I could do the classy. I love the autumnal tones of the skirt against the lightweight summer tones in the blouse. I’m half tempted to pull down my curtains to make that skirt.
Can you ever get enough of vintage florals? This wallpaper is something I’d be happy to have in fabric as well. I could do an entire room with it, walls, drapes, sofa…You name it. And a dress. It would be like a crazy cat lady camouflage. Maybe I could trademark it or something?
The dog would say no.
- Pinterest outfits (esterstalk.wordpress.com)
- Maxi Skirt: Pinterest Challenge (popcornonthestove.com)
- Pinterest Challenge: Spring Edition Completed! (shoes-off-please.com)
- What It’s Like When You Attempt A Pinterest Craft (eyeoncelebs.com)
- How to Use Pinterest Analytics: 6 Metrics Worth Measuring (socialmediaexaminer.com)
- Pinterest vs real life – Making a hat from an old jumper (nurturemybaby.wordpress.com)
- Dots and Brights (themodernausten.com)
- Pinterest Tuesday (neebeep.com)
- Pinterest, Oh How I Love Thee! (myberriedtreasures.com)