Another stitch I had to check out from couple of different source before I got it. Ish. Quite ease once you understand it but it needs some sort of sketch, freehanding it just didn’t work. Maybe if I had more experience stitching palestrina, I could get somewhat more exciting results.
Here I tried to create a fern of some sort. I began without a sketch but after a while I decided to draw the curls as I already had trouble stitching the straight stem.
My less than stellar stitching! I tried so hard to get the spikes even but it just didn’t happen. This is one of those stitches where you can see your own development. If you put the practice hours in.
Here it is in its full glory! Once again I’ve fallen little bit behind. Life seems to interrupt me constantly when it comes to TAST! Oh well, my next sampler to do is Bonnet Stitch, which by the way is almost finished! While you are waiting for my next posting, you can check out my other samplers here.
Till next time!